5 CORPORATE GOVERNANCE - Control of Company management: the Supervisory Board and the Committees
• Chairwoman of the Accounts and Risk Monitoring Committee • Chairwoman of the Compensation and Appointments Committee
Experience and expertise Chantal Mazzacurati is a graduate of HEC business school. She has spent her entire career with BNP, then BNP Paribas, where she held a variety of roles in the field of finance, initially in the Finance Department, then as Director of Financial Affairs and Industrial Investments, and lastly as Head of the Global Equities business line. Term of office on Rubis’ Supervisory Board Date of first appointment: June 10, 2010. Date of last renewal: June 11, 2019. End of term of office: 2022 Shareholders’ Meeting convened to approve the 2021 financial statements.
• Independent member Born on May 12, 1950 French nationality Female Professional address: Groupe Milan 2, rue du Helder 75009 Paris – France Number of Rubis shares held as of 12/31/2019: 6,769
List of appointments held outside the Group in the last 5 years Current terms of office In France Listed companies: • None Unlisted companies: • Chief Executive Officer of the Milan SAS Group;
Terms of office that have expired during the last 5 years • Member of the Management Board of the Milan Group.
• Member of the Supervisory Board, the Risk Monitoring Committee and the Compensation Committee of BNP Paribas Securities Services. Abroad Listed companies: None Unlisted companies: None
• Non-independent member (served more than 12 years) Born on January 21, 1946 French nationality Male Professional address: None* Number of Rubis shares held as of 12/31/2019: 7,391
Experience and expertise Christian Moretti is a graduate of HEC business school with an MBA from the Columbia Business School, New York. Co-founder of Dynaction, he then served as Chairman of the PCAS Group (an international fine and specialty chemicals company), which took over Dynaction in 2013. Term of office on Rubis’ Supervisory Board Date of first appointment: June 23, 1998. Date of last renewal: June 8, 2017. End of term of office: 2020 Shareholders’ Meeting convened to approve the 2019 financial statements.
List of appointments held outside the Group in the last 5 years Current terms of office In France None Abroad Listed companies: • Director of Mithra Pharmaceuticals (listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange). Unlisted companies: • Chairman of Selva SA Luxembourg.
Terms of office that have expired during the last 5 years • Chairman of Quantel (listed company) and of PCAS (listed company); • Director of various subsidiaries of PCAS; • Chairman of Anblan (subsidiary of Selva SA Luxembourg).
* In the absence of professional activity, the address for correspondence is that of Rubis.