Office in Rubis General Partner since June 20, 1997, and Managing General Partner since March 10, 2005.
Limited partnership with capital of €4,500 Shareholders: • General Partners: companies of the Gobin family group and Jacques Riou • Limited Partner: Agena Registered office: 46, rue Boissière 75116 Paris – France Number of Rubis shares held as of 12/31/2019: 0 Managers:
Other key appointments within the Group None
Other executive appointments and positions held outside the Group None
• Magerco, represented by Gilles Gobin • Agane, represented by Jacques Riou
5.2.2 POWERS OF THE MANAGEMENT The Managing General Partners have the broadest powers to run and manage the Company.
• make key management decisions based on the strategy with the subsidiaries’ General Management and ensure that decisions are implemented by the parent company and subsidiaries. In exercising their authority over the Group, the Managing General Partners rely on the senior managers of Rubis Énergie and Rubis Terminal, and on the heads of the operating subsidiaries of these 2 companies.
Énergie (100%) and Rubis Terminal (99%), the Managing General Partners of Rubis: • decide Group strategy; • facilitate its development, control and risk management; • approve the parent company and consolidated financial statements;
They represent and bind the Company in its relationships with third parties within the constraints set by its corporate purpose and subject to the powers granted by law to the Supervisory Board and Shareholders’ Meetings. To the extent that Rubis controls the divisional head subsidiaries, Rubis
5.2.3 MANAGEMENT MEETINGS AND WORK IN 2019 In 2019, the Board of Management officially met 17 times. The main issues addressed at these meetings were: • the capital increase reserved for Group employees; • authorization to sign credit facility agreements with financial institutions;
• authorization for the countersignature of the unilateral purchase promise presented by Cube Storage Europe (fund held by I Squared Capital) for 45% of the shares held by Rubis in the capital of Rubis Terminal.
• recording of capital increases resulting from employee subscriptions to the capital increase reserved for them, reinvestment of the dividend in shares by shareholders, vesting of performance shares, creation of preference shares, conversion of preference shares into ordinary shares and the exercise of equity warrants issued in favor of Société Générale and Crédit Agricole CIB;
• the adoption of the annual and half-yearly separate and consolidated financial statements; • the issue of 2 free preferred share award plans, a free performance share award plan and a stock option plan;